Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Implementation Evaluation Control


To find the best marketing strategy and mix, the company engages in marketing analysis, planning, implementation, and control.” (Marketing an Introduction, Armstrong /Kotler, p.50) For some people it is easy to come up with ideas of new products to be place in the market. After coming up with a plan, a company must find a place where they can make the products. That would be the first part of implementation. When finding a place that will be willing to make the desired product, the company must look at the prize of everything, because the company still needs to make profit. After finding out where the final product will be created, we would have to find out the places where we would sale the product at. Since my Phileas Fogg snack is an adult snack, I would have to look for bars and clubs where I could sell my product. After finding the bars and clubs where I would want to sell my snacks at, I would take them to different states of the country. Once my product sells nationally, I would like to go world wide, and would want my product to sell al over the world. “Marketing implementation is the process that turns marketing plans into marketing actions in order to accomplish strategic marketing objectives.” (Marketing an Introduction, Armstrong /Kotler, p.57)

No comments:

Post a Comment