Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Week 6 EOC: Me x3

http://fabulousfinds4.blogspot.com/2012/04/
favorite-nail-polish-brand-opi.html
There are many things and words that can describe a person's personality. I am a person that is creative, ambitious, as well as very feminine. I believe that some of the things that I personally own that define my personality are my nail polishes, my Mac Book Pro laptop computer, and my high heels. I believe that the nail polishes that I own define my personality because I am a person that is very creative, and with my nail polishes I can do whatever I want and show my creativity as well. There are so many different colors and shades of nail polishes that get me inspired to create designs on my nails that show of my creativity. My nail polishes are for sure one of the things that I own that define my personality.
http://uk.hardware.info/reviews/2833/apple-
macbook-pro-with-retina-review

I am also a very ambitious person that likes to learn to things. I am the type of person that always wants to keep moving forward, and doesn't settle for something small. I like to grow as a person, and like to learn as much as I can. I choose my Mac Book Pro laptop computer to define my ambitiousness because I use my computer to do the research that I need that helps me learn, and grow as a person. Whenever I don't know a certain things I look it up in my computer, and I don't give up until I find what I was looking for. My Mac Book Pro is another product that I own that certainly describes my personality. I am also a girl who is very feminine. I love everything about the
http://www.mompreneurmogul.com/2013/07/mom
s-are-super-heroes-wearing-high-heels.html
fashion industry, and I love feminine clothes, bags, shoes, accessories, make-up, and so on. I chose my high heels to represent my feminine personality because I feel that a women looks very feminine in high heels. There are a lot of women who do not enjoy walking in high heels, and do not like wearing them as well. Me in the other hand do enjoy walking in high heels. Whenever I am looking for a type of shoe, high heels always attract me. I feel that high heels make a women look more feminine. My high heels are another item that definitely define my personality. 



No comments:

Post a Comment