Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Distribution

A review of distribution that evaluates recent sales trends and other developments in major distribution channels. “ (Marketing an Introduction, Armstrong /Kotler, p.56) To distribute my Phileas Fogg snack, I would partner with beverage companies that all ready help distribute other products. I would like to partner with soda and beer companies, as well as potential companies that deliver their products to all kinds of bars and clubs. I would like to partner with beer companies as well as the Coca-Cola beverage company. And they must find ways to “partner” with major distributors in a search for distribution economies and improved joint performance.” (Marketing an Introduction, Armstrong /Kotler, p.232) The design of my product will also be an advantage for distribution because it will be unique and different from all the other products that are available in the market. Resellers are distribution channel firms that help the company find customers or make sales to them. These include wholesalers and retailers who buy and resell merchandise.” (Marketing an Introduction, Armstrong /Kotler, p.68) The main distribution for my product will be the companies that I would partner with. 

No comments:

Post a Comment