Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Week 7 EOC: The Pitch

My version of Phileas Fogg snack will be very similar to their chips snack. My adult snack is inspired by the beautiful island/country of Puerto Rico. The Puerto Rican dish is called "Enchilado de Camarones". This dish is made from different spices that are added on after the shrimp has been peeled. My adult version of Phileas Fogg snack will be a little different from the real Puerto Rican dish. My version will be made out of corn chips and it be in shape of a shrimp. My snack will be shrimp toasted with a translational flavor of really spicy shrimp. I decided to go with a spicy snack because I feel that, the hotter the spice , the better it is for an adult snack. I chose Puerto Rico for my country because I believe that Puerto Rico is a beautiful island that is perfect for any adult, and for the purpose of this project. When I thought about the project that we have to do, I thought about Puerto Rico right away because I feel that it is the perfect place to get a new Phileas Fogg snack. The narrative for my Phileas Fogg will start with a woman that is with her friends in a Puerto Rican bar drinking. She looks at everyone around in the bar thinking if she is the only wanting to have something good to munch on while she drinks. She wonders off and thinks of how all of the drinking bar snacks are dull and tasteless. She had a craving for really spicy shrimp. Then she thought, "that is exactly what I want a bar snack to taste like." She talked to people that enjoy drinking and ask them of what they thought about her idea. Her idea was taken into consideration, and new delicious bags of toasted spicy shrimp were integrated into all bars in Puerto Rico.

No comments:

Post a Comment