Thursday, July 11, 2013

Week 1 EOC: Great Customer Service

People have different ideas and views on what they think great customer service is. Some people define great customer service as the employee knowing everything about the brand and company they are working such as the knowledge of their inventory. Most people on the other hand define great customer service as treating the consumer or customer with respect, friendliness, as well as helpful attitude. I agree with the above. I believe every customer should be treated equally and with a lot of respect, because if it wasn't for your consumer your company wouldn't be anything. The consumer makes the company that you have, without them the company would not be anything. I've had a lot of bad experiences with bad customer service, but I have also had times where  I've had received good customer service. One day my sister invited me to go shopping with her to Dillards, the department store, and fortunately we found a great sales person that was helping us with everything that we needed. They were there to assist with anything that we needed help on. The sales person was more than happy to help us on questions that we had about their products, as well as other things. They had good knowledge about their product/inventory. I believe that is very important when there is a sales person trying to sell something to the customer. Since we enter the store they were very friendly and greeted us into the store, as well as at the end when we finished with our shopping and left the store. When people get great customer service, it makes you want to come back to the store. My sister and myself went back to the same store a few days after to purchase more items for her bathroom. Since this great experience that we had at Dillards, my sister and I continue to shop there. Sometimes all it takes is a smile and a welcoming feeling that the sales associates give you once you walk in the store.   






No comments:

Post a Comment